Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Layla Turned 2!

Ok, so I'm really late with this one.  Layla, daughter to my friends Allie and Jon, turned 2! ... in September.  See, I slack!  Or procrastinate.  Or forget.  Whatever it is, I did it.  2 months later, shush!

Well, anywho, without further ado, may I present Layla, the birthday girl...

I love this picture.  It's like she's looking out over her sea of minions.  All that's missing is a crown and a princess wave.

Layla and Daddy, Jon.

Layla decided to separate herself from all her family and friends for a bit, and hid under the playground.  The wood chips were fun to play with...

Remember this little guy?  Yep, he's Layla's Mom's cousin's son.  So, does that make Layla and Collin 2nd cousins?  I can never remember how that system works.

Layla and Nannie.  Nannie was a dear and shared her soda with her grand-daughter.  Hey, it was the kid's birthday, she can drink whatever she wanted right?

Get ready for the cupcakes...

Finger lickin' good!


After that rush of sugar, what else do you do but run off some pend up energy...

And then you check your pulse...

And spent!

The birthday girl had no interest in opening presents.  So she didn't.  But she did run around and play on the playground and eat pizza. 

And so it goes, Layla is now 2.

Let's hope the 2s isn't terrible though...

Go here to view the entire album.

1 comment:

Skeller said...

what a doll! I bet chasing her around with a camera left you tired at the end. counts as exercise, right!?!