Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jordyn's High School Senior Pictures

I'm finally getting around to getting these posted for you all to see, and I'm so thrilled to share them with you. Almost a month ago I had the privilege to take Jordyn's senion pictures.  You see, Jordyn's family have been friends with my family for many years. They're a fun bunch of people.
It pretty much all started when Jordyn's brother dated my sister.  That didn't last long, but bonds were built.  Or the times when she used to help us cater.  Or the times when both she and her mom used to help us cater.  Then she became this hot shot FFAer that always did super well at the May Day Fair.
Jordyn is beautiful.  And smart.  And sassy.  And ohmygosh her eyes are sososoSO blue!  It was fun goofing off with her and snapping a few pictures along the way.
Jordyn has excellent taste in clothes and accessories...aka jewelry!  (Although you don't get a peek at that since she opted to not change outfits).  Just about every time I see this gal she has some sort of bold necklace on, and she pulls it off every single time.  Me, well, I pull off jewelry awkwardly.
Jordyn, I look forward to many more years of friendship.  And I wish you all the best as you move on in life.  Good luck at MJC and where ever you choose to go from there.

No comments: