Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Teaser and an I Heart Faces entry...

I know, I know.  I gave you hope of seeing some pictures I took of my nieces (now 4 weeks old!).  But under strict request of my bff, I can't share them until she sends out their birth announcement.  So you must stay on the edge of your seat for now.

But the theme of this week at I Heart Faces is "Hands-On Fun", and I couldn't not post this picture.  It completely encompasses Rylen's life now - hands full with 2 beautiful daughters.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful picture! :)

Anya Coleman said...

Good job capturing a sweet moment!

Jeanne said...

What I would call having your hands full.

Jami said...

Hands full is right! Wow, I can't image how hard and how fun it must be to have twins. Great capture!